"GravityEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use gravity embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The gravity embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph so that they minimize mechanical, electrical and gravitational energy when each vertex has a charge and a mass and each edge corresponds to a spring.
- The gravity embedding is typically used to lay out large, complex graphs with a root vertex.
- Vertices can be embedded in .
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
"RootVertex" Automatic root vertex