gives a list of all currently set cookies.
gives a list of cookies associated with the specified domain.
gives a list of cookies whose attributes match the specification in the association assoc.
- FindCookies is equivalent to $Cookies.
- FindCookies returns a list of associations representing the cookies it has found.
- In FindCookies[domain], domain can be either a string or a string pattern of the type used in FileNames.
- FindCookies[domain] is equivalent to FindCookies[<|"Domain"->domain|>].
- In FindCookies[assoc], the association can contain entries with any of the following keys, with the same possible values as in $Cookies:
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Properties & Relations (1)
FindCookies returns all cookies present in $Cookies:
Wolfram Research (2016), FindCookies, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FindCookies.html.
Wolfram Language. 2016. "FindCookies." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FindCookies.html.
Wolfram Language. (2016). FindCookies. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FindCookies.html