gives any mouse annotation associated with the expression at the current mouse position.
- MouseAnnotation returns Null if there is no mouse annotation associated with the expression at the current mouse position.
- MouseAnnotation[def] returns def if there is no current annotation.
- MouseAnnotation yields the mouse annotation associated with the expression that would be selected if the mouse were clicked.
- The annotation is the expression note in Annotation[expr,note,"Mouse"].
- Dynamic[MouseAnnotation] gives the continually updated current mouse annotation.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
If the mouse is over the graphics, MouseAnnotation will return the associated annotation:
Use MouseAnnotation to update the state associated with each graphic:
Wolfram Research (2007), MouseAnnotation, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/MouseAnnotation.html.
Wolfram Language. 2007. "MouseAnnotation." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/MouseAnnotation.html.
Wolfram Language. (2007). MouseAnnotation. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/MouseAnnotation.html