"DiscreteSpiralEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use discrete spiral embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The discrete spiral embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph on a discrete spiral.
- The discrete spiral embedding is typically used to lay out path graphs.
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
"OptimalOrder" True optimal ordering of vertices to minimize edge crossings
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
With the setting "OptimalOrder"True, vertices are reordered so that they lay nicely on a discrete spiral: