"Desert" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a desert.
- "Desert" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Desert" corresponds to any mention of a desert (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of deserts that are not deserts should not be detected as "Desert" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Desert""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Desert", as Interpreter["Desert"] does.
- Any specific "Desert" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.