"Disease" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a disease.
- "Disease" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Disease" corresponds to any mention of a disease (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of diseases that are not diseases should not be detected as "Disease" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Disease""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Disease", as Interpreter["Disease"] does.
- Any specific "Disease" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.