is a query operator that yields a solution containing the variable "var" whose value is computed from the aggregate agg.
yields a solution containing multiple aggregates.
aggregates solutions grouped by the value of groupby.
includes only groups for which having evaluates to True.
orders groups by the value of orderby.
Details and Options
- A RightComposition of operators SPARQLSelect[…]/*…/*SPARQLAggregate[…]/*… can be used in SPARQLExecute to query a SPARQL endpoint. Composition is also supported.
- SPARQLAggregate[…] can be applied to the result of a SPARQLSelect query.
- In SPARQLAggregate["var"agg], agg is usually of the form SPARQLEvaluation["f"][u1,u2,…], where "f" is the name of a SPARQL aggregate function, and each ui is a SPARQLVariable whose associated values withing a solution group are supplied to the aggregate function.
- Named SPARQL aggregate functions include:
"COUNT" counts the number of elements in a group "SUM" totals the values of a group "MIN" returns the minimum value in a group "MAX" returns the maximum value in a group "AVG" returns the averag of the values in a group "GROUP_CONCAT" joins String values of a group "SAMPLE" returns an arbitrary value from the group
- SPARQLEvaluation["GROUP_CONCAT"][var, "Separator" -> "sep"] can be used to join strings using separator "sep". The default separator is " " (space).
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Generalizations & Extensions (1)
Wolfram Research (2019), SPARQLAggregate, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/SPARQLAggregate.html.
Wolfram Language. 2019. "SPARQLAggregate." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/SPARQLAggregate.html.
Wolfram Language. (2019). SPARQLAggregate. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/SPARQLAggregate.html