gives the inverse continuous wavelet transform of a ContinuousWaveletData object cwd.
gives the inverse transform using the wavelet wave.
gives the inverse transform from the wavelet coefficients specified by octvoc.
Details and Options
- InverseContinuousWaveletTransform computes the inverse transform of continuous forward transforms such as ContinuousWaveletTransform.
- The possible wavelets wave are the same as for ContinuousWaveletTransform.
- The default wave is Automatic, which is taken to be cwd["Wavelet"].
- The possible specifications for octvoc are the same as used by ContinuousWaveletData.
- The default octvoc is Automatic, which is taken to be cwd["WaveletIndex"].
- InverseContinuousWaveletTransform[cwd,wave,octvoc] computes the inverse transform using only the wavelet coefficients specified by octvoc; other coefficients are set to be zero.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Basic Uses (5)
Inverse transform ContinuousWaveletData from the forward transform:
Inverse transform modified ContinuousWaveletData:
Inverse transform an explicitly constructed ContinuousWaveletData object:
By default, Method option "LeastSquares" is used for data less than length 512:
By default, Method option "DeltaFunction" is used for data greater than length 512:
Method option "LeastSquares" performs an exact inverse transform:
Method option "DeltaFunction" performs an approximate inverse transform:
Scale & Time Filtering (2)
Properties & Relations (2)
InverseContinuousWaveletTransform synthesizes data from continuous wavelet coefficients:
InverseWaveletTransform gives the inverse of discrete forward transforms:
The inverse is exact for all orthogonal wavelets including HaarWavelet:
InverseContinuousWaveletTransform[…,…,octvoc] effectively zeros other coefficients:
Wolfram Research (2010), InverseContinuousWaveletTransform, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/InverseContinuousWaveletTransform.html.
Wolfram Language. 2010. "InverseContinuousWaveletTransform." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/InverseContinuousWaveletTransform.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). InverseContinuousWaveletTransform. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/InverseContinuousWaveletTransform.html