FictionalCharacterRelated Interpreter »
Fictional characters from all forms of popular media.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
Advertisement advertisement appearances AlterEgos alter egos AlternateNames alternate names Animation animation appearances Book book appearances CauseOfDeath cause of death Comic comic appearances ComicStrip comic strip appearances Creator creators DateOfBirth date of birth DateOfDeath date of death Description description EntityClasses entity classes EntityTypeList entity type list FamilyRelations family FullName full name Gender gender Image image Movie movie appearances Name name NotablePlaces notable places PlaceOfBirth place of birth PlaceOfDeath place of death Play play appearances Poem poem appearances Radio radio appearances ShortName short name ShortStory short story appearances Song song appearances Species species Television television appearances VideoGame video game appearances
- "FictionalCharacter" entities include individual characters from notable movies, novels, television programs, comics and other types of media.
- "FictionalCharacter" entity classes include notable groups of characters, e.g. the Simpsons family or the Knights of the Round Table.
- Some properties are available for the "FictionalCharacter" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["FictionalCharacter",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["FictionalCharacter",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.