MannedSpaceMissionRelated Interpreter »
Space missions with human crews from a variety of countries around the world.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
gives the value of a property associated with a particular date specification.
Sample Entity Classes
AlternateNames alternate names Callsign callsign CommandAndServiceModuleCallsign command and service module callsign CountryOfOperatorOwner operator countries Crew crew Description description Disciplines disciplines DistanceTraveled distance traveled EarthLandingDate Earth landing date EntityClasses entity classes FundingAgencies funding agencies Image image LandingPosition lunar landing location LaunchDate launch date LaunchSite launch site LaunchVehicle launch vehicle LunarLandingDate lunar landing date LunarModuleCallsign lunar module callsign Mass mass MaximumAltitude maximum altitude MaximumVelocity maximum velocity MissionDuration mission duration Name name NORADNumber NORAD number NSSDCID international designator Orbiter orbiter PeakAcceleration peak acceleration Position position PrimaryCrew primary crew WalkingOnMoonDate moonwalk date
- "MannedSpaceMission" entities represent space missions with a human crew, including suborbital space flights, Earth orbital missions and lunar missions.
- "MannedSpaceMission" entity classes include space missions grouped by country of origin or by project name, such as the Gemini and Apollo projects.
- Some properties are available for the "MannedSpaceMission" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["MannedSpaceMission",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["MannedSpaceMission",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.