gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
gives the value of a specified property modified by qualifier rules quali->vali.
gives the value of a property associated with a particular date specification.
AllActors all actors AllSubconflicts all subconflicts Battles battle CasualtiesCivilianPrisoners civilian prisoners CasualtiesCiviliansKilled civilians killed CasualtiesCiviliansWounded civilians wounded CasualtiesKilled military killed CasualtiesMissingInAction missing in action CasualtiesPrisonersOfWar prisoners of war CasualtiesWounded military wounded CivilianCasualties civilian casualties Commanders commanders Coordinates coordinates EndDate end date EntityClasses entity classes EntityTypeList entity type list ForcesAircraft aircraft ForcesArtillery artillery ForcesCavalry cavalry ForcesCivilianForces civilian forces ForcesFortifications fortifications ForcesInfantry infantry ForcesMilitaryForces military forces ForcesShips ships ForcesTanks tanks ForcesTroops troops ForcesVehicles vehicles ForcesWarElephants war elephants Location location LossesAircraftCaptured aircraft captured LossesAircraftDamaged aircraft damaged LossesAircraftDestroyed aircraft destroyed LossesArtilleryCaptured artillery captured LossesArtilleryDamaged artillery damaged LossesArtilleryDestroyed artillery destroyed LossesBuildingsCaptured buildings captured LossesBuildingsDamaged buildings damaged LossesBuildingsDestroyed buildings destroyed LossesShipsCaptured ships captured LossesShipsDamaged ships damaged LossesShipsDestroyed ships destroyed LossesTanksAndVehiclesCaptured tanks and vehicles captured LossesTanksAndVehiclesDamaged tanks and vehicles damaged LossesTanksAndVehiclesDestroyed tanks and vehicles destroyed MainActors main actors MilitaryCasualties military casualties Name name OutcomeNotes outcome notes ParentConflict parent conflict Position position StartDate start date Subconflicts subconflicts
- "MilitaryConflict" entities include major wars, battles, military operations, campaigns, theatres of war and other conflicts.
- Some properties in "MilitaryConflict" (such as "Casualties" or "Commanders") return a list of values that correspond to the list of combatants returned by the property "MainActors". In cases where no information is available, the result is a list of Missing values equal to the number of participants in the conflict. The property "Subconflicts" returns conflicts considered to be direct subparts of the specified entity. The property "AllSubconflicts" lists the subconflicts at all levels below the specified entity. The property "Battles" includes only members of "AllSubconflicts" that have no subconflicts themselves.
- Some properties are available for the "MilitaryConflict" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["MilitaryConflict",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["MilitaryConflict",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.