ProteinRelated Interpreter »
Biologically important macromolecules made up of long chains of amino acids.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
represents a class of entities with values of propi defined by speci.
Sample Entity Classes
AdditionalAtomTypes additional atom types BallAndStickDiagram ball and stick diagram BiologicalProcesses biological processes CellularComponents cellular components ChainLabels chain labels DomainIDs domain IDs DomainPositions domain positions Domains domains EntityClasses entity classes Gene gene GeneID gene ID GyrationRadius gyration radius Memberships memberships MolecularFunctions molecular functions MolecularWeight molecular weight Name name NCBIAccessions NCBI accessions PDBIDList PDBID list PrimaryPDBID primary PDBID PrimaryPDBURL primary PDB URL SecondaryStructureRules secondary structure rules Sequence sequence SequenceLength reference sequence length SpacefillingDiagram spacefilling diagram StructureDiagram ribbon diagram WireframeDiagram wireframe diagram
- "Protein" entities each represent a particular known protein.
- "Protein" entity classes group entities by the biological process they participate in, e.g. "peptidyl-arginine N-methylation", or by the greater structure they belong to, e.g. "cytosolic ribosome" and "outer membrane" and "tRNA-intron endonuclease complex".
- Some properties are available for the "Protein" entity as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["Protein",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["Protein",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.