is a graphics directive that specifies that edges of polygons and other filled graphics objects are to be drawn using the graphics directive or list of directives g.
- EdgeForm draws no edges.
- EdgeForm works in both 2D and 3D.
- Color, opacity, thickness, and dashing directives can be used in EdgeForm.
- JoinForm can be used to specify how edge segments are joined.
- EdgeForm applies to Polygon, Disk and Rectangle objects.
- EdgeForm does not affect the rendering of Line objects.
- In Graphics, the default is to draw no edges.
- In Graphics3D, the default is to draw edges around every polygon.
- No lines are ever drawn at edges formed by one polygon intersecting another.
Examplesopen allclose all
Wolfram Research (1988), EdgeForm, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/EdgeForm.html (updated 2008).
Wolfram Language. 1988. "EdgeForm." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2008. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/EdgeForm.html.
Wolfram Language. (1988). EdgeForm. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/EdgeForm.html