ColorRelated Interpreter »
Named colors in common usage and from proprietary color systems.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
represents a class of entities with values of propi defined by speci.
Sample Entity Classes
AnalogousColors analogous colors Brightness brightness CIE1976LabValue CMYKValue CMYK ColorSplitComplements color split-complements ColorTetrad color tetrad ColorTriad color triad ComplementaryColor complementary color ComplementaryColors complementary colors EntityClasses entity classes GrayLevelValue gray level HexValue hexadecimal HSBValue HSB HSIValue HSI HSLValue HSL HSVValue HSV Hue hue Hunter1948LabValue Intensity intensity Lightness lightness LuvValue MonochromaticColors monochromatic colors Name name NearestColorCountryFlags flags with nearby colors NearestDominantColorCountryFlags flags with nearby colors NearestNamedBrandColors nearest named brand colors NearestNamedHTMLColors nearest named HTML colors NearestPMSColors nearest Pantone colors RGBValue 24‐bit RGB Saturation saturation sRGBValue 24‐bit sRGB Value Wolfram Language xyYValue xyY XYZValue XYZ
- "Color" entities include named colors, including canonical and common color names such as green, chartreuse, emerald green and olive drab, as well as colors associated with brands such as Crayola and Benjamin Moore and color systems such as HTML and Pantone.
- "Color" entity classes include colors grouped by basic properties, as well as colors grouped by trademark holder.
- Some properties are available for the "Color" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["Color",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["Color",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.
Basic Examples (4)
Use ToEntity and for entity discovery:
Find a property value for an entity:
Retrieve a dataset of all available properties for an entity: