"MeteorShower" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a meteor shower.
- "MeteorShower" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "MeteorShower" corresponds to any mention of a meteor shower (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of meteor showers that are not meteor showers should not be detected as "MeteorShower" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"MeteorShower""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "MeteorShower", as Interpreter["MeteorShower"] does.
- Any specific "MeteorShower" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of meteor showers in a text:
Get the result as a list of "MeteorShower" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["MeteorShower"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of meteor showers: