"Comet" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a comet.
- "Comet" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Comet" corresponds to any mention of a comet (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of comets that are not comets should not be detected as "Comet" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Comet""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Comet", as Interpreter["Comet"] does.
- Any specific "Comet" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.