"PlanetaryMoon" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a planetary moon.
- "PlanetaryMoon" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "PlanetaryMoon" corresponds to any mention of a planetary moon (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of planetary moons that are not planetary moons should not be detected as "PlanetaryMoon" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"PlanetaryMoon""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "PlanetaryMoon", as Interpreter["PlanetaryMoon"] does.
- Any specific "PlanetaryMoon" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of planetary moons in a text:
Get the result as a list of "PlanetaryMoon" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["PlanetaryMoon"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of planetary moons: