returns an n×n Hadamard matrix.
Details and Options
- Each entry Hrs of the Hadamard matrix is by default defined as , where , is the bit in the binary representation of the integer , and .
- Rows or columns of the HadamardMatrix are basis sequences of the DiscreteHadamardTransform.
- A Hadamard matrix is its own inverse. »
- The following options are supported:
Method Automatic specifies the sequency ordering method WorkingPrecision ∞ the precision with which to compute matrix elements
- Possible method settings are: "BitComplement", "Sequency".
Examplesopen allclose all
Wolfram Research (2012), HadamardMatrix, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/HadamardMatrix.html (updated 2014).
Wolfram Language. 2012. "HadamardMatrix." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2014. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/HadamardMatrix.html.
Wolfram Language. (2012). HadamardMatrix. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/HadamardMatrix.html