"Constellation" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a constellation.
- "Constellation" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Constellation" corresponds to any mention of a constellation (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of constellations that are not constellations should not be detected as "Constellation" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Constellation""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Constellation", as Interpreter["Constellation"] does.
- Any specific "Constellation" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of constellations in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Constellation" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Constellation"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of constellations: